What Is Habitat Deconstruction?
- Free service is provided by the Habitat ReStore to carefully remove kitchen cabinets and appliances, bathroom vanities and fixtures, windows, doors and any other items of value from a house before a remodel or tear down.
- All items must be in good condition, approved by our Deconstruction staff, and be donated to the ReStore upon removal. Habitat ReStores provide the pickup service.
- All work is done by our skilled Deconstruction staff.
- Donor receives a tax receipt for the donation (the value of which is determined by donor).
- All sales proceeds from donated items support Habitat for Humanity of Charlotte.
If you’re planning to replace your old cabinets, and if they are still in good shape, call us. We may be able to remove them for FREE.
*When requesting a consult please be sure to include your full name, address, phone number and email.
**If requesting via email, please download the Deconstruction Interview Sheet. Enter the information highlighted in yellow and attach to your email.