What is Habitat Deconstruction?
- Free service is provided by the Habitat ReStore to carefully remove kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanities, windows, doors and any other valuable items from a house before a remodel or tear down.
- All items must be in good condition, approved by our Deconstruction Staff, and be donated to the ReStore upon removal. We provide the pickup service.
- All work is done by our skilled deconstruction staff!
- All proceeds support Habitat for Humanity of Charlotte!
- You receive a tax receipt* for your donation (value is determined by donor)
If you're going to replace your old cabinets, and if they're in good shape, give us a call; we may be able to remove them for FREE.
*When requesting a consult please be sure to include: your full name, address, phone number, and email address.
*If requesting via email please also download our Deconstruction Inverview Sheet and enter the information highlighted in yellow and attach to your email. Thanks!