For locations and contact information click here.
Habitat for Humanity – Charlotte ReStore will only accept returns of appliances, lighting, electrical devices, televisions and electronics and only in cases where said merchandise is defective (does not work as intended by the manufacturer). If your merchandise is found to be defective, simply return it to the store of purchase with the receipt within 30 days of purchase. We will repair the merchandise, replace it or refund your money if you so desire. For valid returns with original receipt, we will refund:
- Cash If Your Purchase Was Made With Cash
- A Credit To Your Credit Card If Your Purchase Was Made With A Credit Card
- A Credit To Your Debit Card If Your Purchase Was Made With A Debit Card
Limitations and Exclusions:
- Returns Are Only Accepted For Appliances, Lighting, Electrical Devices, Televisions And Electronics That Are Defective. By Defective We Mean Does Not Work As Intended By The Manufacturer. Returns For Any Other Reason (E.G. Does Not Fit, Wrong Size, Wrong Color, Etc.) Will Not Be Accepted.
- Returns Without Store Receipt Will Not Be Accepted.
- Merchandise May Not Be Returned After 30 Days Of Purchase
- Repairs Done By Non-Habitat Service Technicians Will Void This Warranty. In Addition, Habitat Will Not Pay For Repairs Done By Any Non-Habitat Service Technician.
- Habitat Assumes No Liabilities For Any Damages That May Occur Due To The Defective Merchandise.
- We Accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover And Debit Cards. Sorry, We Do Not Accept American Express.
- The Restore Does Not ‘Hold’ Items Unless They Are Purchased. After 3 Business Days, We Will Charge A Storage Fee Of $10 Per Business Day.
- The Charlotte ReStore Does Not Accept Checks.
- All items MUST be collected within three business days after date of purchase. Business days do not include days we are closed (Sundays, Mondays, Holidays)
- All SOLD items left at the ReStore are NOT the responsibility of the ReStore. Sold items left longer than three business days are subject to a storage charge and after 30 days they are considered property of the ReStore.
Extraordinary efforts are made to ensure pricing is fair and consistent before it is placed on merchandise. Age, wear, quality, and quantity are all factors used in determining pricing for materials in the store. Items are priced to sell, prices are not negotiable.